This International Workshop is dedicated to Professor Johannes Janicka on the occasion of his retirement to honour and celebrate his fundamental, long lasting contributions to Turbulent Combustion Sciences and Modelling.
The scientific programme will include invited keynote lectures given by renowned international speakers and a poster session. This programme will provide opportunity for researchers and specialists from academia and industry to present their most recent results, discuss new challenges and developments, and exchange ideas. Both theoretical, experimental and numerical topics related to various scientific and industrial fields with a particular focus on research areas covered by the Collaborative Research Centres will be addressed, such as:
- Flame-wall interactions
- Oxyfuel and solid fuel combustion
- Fuel spray-wall interaction, film evaporation and deposition
- Exhaust after-treatment systems in automotive technology
- IC engine flow and heat transfer process
- Measurement techniques and diagnostics
- Combustion modelling and simulation
Selected contributions will be suggested for publication in a Special Issue of the Journal Flow, Turbulence and Combustion.